Schedule Your DISC Behavior Style Training Event Today!
DISC is a great way to take the first step toward understanding your strengths and weaknesses, so you can begin the process of becoming the best version of yourself. Click the button below to request more information or to order an assessment.
Schedule your individual DISC assessment and experience the power of personal development, change and improvement. DISC will help you take your communication skills and relationships to another level. Schedule your DISC assessment today! Take advantage of our end of the year special. Get an assessment and debrief/coaching session for $197.
John C. Maxwell
Through this Maxwell DISC Behavior Style Profile Workshop, you will explore ways to:
- Apply the Law of Awareness to recognize strengths and limitations.
- The characteristics of the four basic behavior styles and why they are important.
- Overcome your shortcomings and clear the path for personal and professional growth.
- Understand how others are different and how to work with better with others.
- Build a stronger team that communicates, appreciates the styles of others, and works well together.
- Learn effective strategies for handling conflict and personality clashes.
- Develop yourself and others to be their best.
What if you could tap into your greatest motivation, dramatically improve your relationships, and accelerate your results?
Your individual personality affects every aspect of your life. That is why one of the best things you can do to grow yourself and others is to understand your personality and what naturally drives you. By recognizing your strengths and development needs, you can give your best as you work with the people around you.
An investment in your team’s ability to understand themselves and others will increase the effectiveness and collaboration of your team. Everyone you encounter is motivated differently, communicates differently and views tasks and relationships differently. The Maxwell DISC Profile Workshop will help you achieve greater success when you learn to value your strengths as well as those of others. And after the last few years, our employees need a break from the stress and a chance to bond.
DISC is a great team-building activity that encourages team unity and supports growth and development.
Input your Email Address below and we will respond within 24 hours to discuss assessment and team-building options.